AboutContract Manufacturing Meetings Tecate
What is Contract Manufacturing Meetings Tecate?
It is an event in which the participation of the Manufacturing Industry is integrated in order to promote the capacities and processes available to foreign and local companies in search of these services.
Currently, national and international companies interact with different industries to connect with new technologies for a greater production efficiency.
The Tecate industrial sector has large capacity available to sub contract manufacturing processes and to support manufacturing companies.
The United States is an important trading partner of Mexico, with many logistic and trade benefits on both sides of the border.
INTEGRATE THE PARTICIPATION OF THE NATIONAL INDUSTRY WITH TECATE MANUFACTURING COMPANIES.
Benefits of participating
• Opportunities for promotion, purchase, sale and investment in one place.
• Display of products and services before the broad industry market in Baja California, California and other US States.
• Establish business relationships through business to business meetings.
• Attraction of new customers.
• Brand strengthening.
• Approximately 400 attendees.
• Contact with Process Managers, Purchasing Managers and more.